customizable backgrounds and gauges with the color mixer
simple HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories
Center (alerts, maintenance...)
to the next generation of in-cab monitoring and performance
with the CTS2!
CTS = Color Touch Screen
(Fits 1996 and Newer OBDII-Enabled Vehicles)
Comprehensive Gauge Display! The Insight
CTS2 is an easy-to-install standalone multi-gauge display. With
what would otherwise cost thousands of dollars and take hours
to install, the Insight CTS2 provides inexpensively and instantly.
the premier name for aftermarket performance electronics, presents
the new Insight CTS2. With unmatched control, and style, the
all-new Insight CTS2 offer the most advanced technology in engine
monitoring available today. The Insight CTS2 is compatible with
any OBDII-enabled vehicle 1996 and newer.
The Insight CTS2 offers many of the same great features and
benefits users have come to expect from Edge Products, along
with a whole host of exciting additional features. Some of the
great new features include full color screens, monitoring data
from your vehicle's computer with an in-cabin color display,
reading and clearing "check engine" lights, graphed
performance tests such as 0-60 and quarter-mile time runs, backup
camera, customized accessories, state-of-the-art mounting options,
and internet updatability. The days of using chunky, expensive,
analog gauges is history. The Insight gives you everything you
need, including gauges and intelligent's, state of the art features
for a fraction of the cost!
• Available for 1996 and newer vehicles equipped with
an OBDII (diagnostic)port
• Full-Color, High-Resolution, 5-inch Touch Screen (CTS)
• Displays available SAE data from your vehicle’s
• Data parameters (PIDs) on CTS2 products will vary
by vehicle year, make, and model.
• View parameters in numeric or analog style gauge display
• Built-in safety features: user-defined visual and
• Digital gauge display/scan tool (does not reprogram/tune
the vehicle or add power)
• Can be used in conjunction with Edge or other performance
products to read vital engine data
• Great value because it monitors much more than just
a typical 3-gauge cluster
• Sounds user-defined audible alerts
Capture and record even more information about the vehicle’s
performance with the Insight’s scan tool feature.
• Displays and clears diagnostic trouble codes with
full text description*
• Displays peak values such as speed and RPM*
• Performance testing: 0-60 and quarter-mile times
• Adjust EFILive™ Tuned PCMS on-the-fly
On 2001-2005 LB7 and LLY Duramax engines you can now change
the power levels on-the-fly created by your EFILive™
custom tuning software with your Edge Insight CTS2! Simply
use your EFILive™ software to change your DSP5 Switch
Type from “hard wire” to “serial”.
Once you are set up to support “serial” communication,
simply use the up and down arrow buttons on your Insight to
adjust EFILive™ tunes on-the-fly.
• Displays Fuel Rail Pressure on Duramax Engines
• Displays Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration
Status on new diesels with DPF traps
to Digital Gauges
on 12 Volt Vehicles
is excited to release the All-New 12 Volt Kit. The 12
Volt Kits are designed to convert any Insight CS or CTS
into a digital gauge for any 12 volt power vehicle. By
connecting to a key switch power and ground source, your
Insight becomes a digital gauge display for anything.
Using the EAS system, you can monitor EGT’s, pressure
readings, temperature readings, and much more.
The Insight CTS features a built-in video port that allows users
to connect the state-of-the-art Edge back-up camera, or other
compatible video source directly to the CTS unit.
Expand your CS or CTS with the EAS sensors!
are a real shop that installs everything we sell! Watch our
Edge videos as we install, dyno test, and go over functionality
of Edge Products.