SW# 0: Half power
* SW# 1: Fuel Saver
* SW# 2: Only more fuel and Boost
* SW# 3: Like # 2 + smarty added timing
* SW# 4: Soft CaTCHER no added timing
* SW# 5: Like # 4 + added Timing
* SW# 6: Mild CaTCHER no added timing
* SW# 7: Like # 6 + added Timing
* SW# 8: CaTCHER no added timing
* SW# 9: CaTCHER with Timing
half the power of a stock software. Use it whenever reduced
power is desired or when you have to make sure that NO SMOKE
Saver software. Mpg gains vary, in most cases a + 2 MPG has
been reported. Please note that the timing in this software
is rather aggressive. HEAVY TOWING is not recommended with
this software setting.
increases the fuel delivered by the ECM.
software # 2 but timing has been added.
Modules Four to Nine
numbered software are identical to the odd numbered ones,
except for the timing. The software setting without added
timing are intended for use with timing adding boxes.
gain at top RPM with these software settings is almost identical.
These settings differ greatly in HOW they get there. Than
higher the software number then more aggressive the throttle
response from idle speed up. Aggressive to the point that
the software modules Eight and Nine can become difficult to
handle on slippery roads.