Evolution part # 15003 2005-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Edge Evolution part # 15002 2003-2004 Ford
Thoroughbred Diesel is your source for Edge Products.
We offer the best deals everyday on the Edge evolution programmers.
We are a experienced diesel company that specializes in performance
products for the Ford Powerstroke diesel truck. If you have
any questions, do not hesitate to call us toll free at 866-737-4966.
NO HANDLING FEES
EVOLUTION KEY FEATURES
• FIRST PROGRAMMER TO READ AND DISPLAY
EGTs, probe included
• Provides in-cab display to monitor vital engine functions
• Additional 100 HP and 200 ft. lbs of torque
• Three power levels with special mileage tune for improved
• Ships with a custom designed pod
• Internet updateable (cable included)
• Displays and clear diagnostic trouble codes
• Adjustable LED backlight color
• Does 0-60 and Quarter mile performance tests with the drag
strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
• Displays Alerts and Records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
• Datalogs vital engine information
• Simple installation
• Able to adjust shift points/pressure
• Adjustable speed/rev limiter
• Speedometer correction (corrects tire size on vehicles with
• 0-60 and Quarter mile performance tests with the drag strip
Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
• Records 5 parameters for up to 60 seconds
• Viewable graph using available software
The Evolution allows the user to view up to 4 PIDs at one time.
There are 11 different PIDs to choose from. Below is a list
and description of each:
• RPM (revolutions per minute) – Engine speed.
• MPH (miles per hour) – Note: Dash display may be +/-3 MPH
off from the digital display due to mechanical differences in
the spring, etc. used to control the gauge.
• ECT (engine coolant temperature) – Degrees F.
• BST (Boost Pressure) - PSI
• EGT (Exhaust Gas Temp) – Degrees F.
• EOT (Engine oil temperature) – Degrees F.
• TFT (Transmission fluid temperature) – Degrees F.
• IAT (Intake air temperature) – Degrees F.
• BARO (Barometric pressure) – PSI
• BAT (Battery voltage)
• DTC (Diagnostic trouble code count)
The following power gains are representative of an actual test
vehicle. These gains were measured on a SuperFlow Dyno at an
altitude of 4400 ft above sea level, and represent power delivered
to the rear wheels of the test truck. The only modification
made to the test truck was the addition of the Edge
Juice module. Power gains may vary based on vehicle
and geographical location.