height 3 7/8"
Fits front of Ford F350 up to 1998 1994-97 7.3L Ford Powerstroke F-350
- High Capacity
- Magnetic drain plug and anodized aluminum dipstick with
- O-rings require no gaskets or sealant
- Routine lube maintenance without removing the differential
- 1/8 NPT temperature sender port
- 303 stainless steel hardware
- Lube level reference plug
- Finned aircraft aluminum housing
- Requires allen key wrenches (included) for installation
- Fits with most factory suspension systems and aftermarket anti-sway
to ordering, look at the front differential cover currently on the
truck. If it appears that some of the steering components are very
close to the cover, you will want # DANA 60-FF.
differential cover comes fully assembled with everything you
need to install it yourself.
Includes: Bolt kit, Drain Plug and Dip Stick.
heavy duty differential covers and transmission pans provide increased
lubricant and cooling capacity for hard working recreational and service
vehicles. Mag-Hytec covers and pans set your vehicle apart in both
aesthetics and function - cast in A356-T6 aluminum and texture powder
coated black with machined cooling fins. Magnetic drain plugs trap
worn gear material promoting fluid integrity. Each unit is fitted
with ARP 568 O-rings for superior sealing. All hardware is 303 stainless
steel, in most applications, no gasket or sealant is required, and
all Mag-Hytec parts are covered by a lifetime limited warranty. Depend
on Mag-Hytec when you're pulling a heavy load.
Why a Magnet?
As the metallic components in transmissions and axles wear, they
generate very fine particle debris that becomes suspended in the
lubricating oil. A suspended magnet acts as a filter to contain
these particles, keeping the fluid cleaner and extending component
life. Periodic checking and cleaning of the magnets is recommending
for maximum fluid service life.